INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the "Law of Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that they use dispensable cookies, before it navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices the Web server is allowed to remember some information concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE LEGISLATION AND EXCEPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
About the types of cookies, there are five major groups:
Analytical cookies: collect information on the use made of the website.
Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
They allow tracking visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting).
Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the identifier of the session. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. Expires in 1 year since the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the control of unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the case that the user changes the browser, another user will be considered. Expires at 2 years since the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the speed of request - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires at 10 minutes.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. Expires at 2 years since the last update.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival at the website. Expires 30 minutes after the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. Expires at the end of the session.
- _utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. Expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the source of traffic or a campaign to explain how the user came to the website. Expires after 6 months since the last update.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO ELIMINATE THE BROWSER'S COOKIES
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Show Advanced Options.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content settings.
- Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data ...
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on Delete browsing data (empty the Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
Internet Explorer Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the "Browsing history" section, click Delete scan history when exiting.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Remove.
7. Click on OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here:
Firefox Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history
2. Next to "Details", click on the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts
4. Using the "Time interval to erase" in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click on Delete now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in
Tools> Options> Privacy.
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari / Edit icon | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
3. Click on Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
Options - Advanced - Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
Check the documentation of the browser you have installed.